Saturday 13 January 2018

Minor Project - Reflective Statement

I have enjoyed developing my character in this project, Im a bit upset that the face rig did not get finished, but having to learn the different programmes as I worked, definitely slowed me down and things took slightly longer than I thought. But I don't regret this decision that I made as Zbrush and Painter have added a bit more of a natural look to my character.  I was keen to see how much I could achieve on my own, and although it has taken me longer and a lot of mistake have been made, it really has made me learn from my errors, and I am aware now in the future projects I work on, of how long things take and the processes I need. Though I opted not to work on story at this stage, I still think I have learned some key skills in the software I have chosen for my own pipeline.

There is still so much to do on this project, but looking forward to sink my teeth in and see what the next stage makes and hopefully get my character jumping around the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment